Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Recently me and ma bro were talking on net,
I -- So, what you doing?
Bro -- Watching an old movie.
I -- Which one?
Bro -- Abhiman
I -- Alright
Then I started doing my stuff, after half an hour or so I was in my tune and I forgot that what he said he is watching movie, so I asked ma bro again,
I -- What you doing?
Bro -- You know what our Hindi films are at least 3 hours long. So I am still watching that movie.
I -- Ya but I thought its quite old film, so its length might have affected by depreciation. (Well, I had to find some logic after asking such stupid question, so I did.)
We couldn't stop laughing at my logic.
Monday, February 16, 2009
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot understand. One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter. The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.
The heart has reasons that reason does not understand. The heart is forever making the head its fool. In love, somehow, a man's heart is always either exceeding the speed limit, or getting parked in the wrong place. If your head tells you one thing, and your heart tells you another, before you do anything, you should first decide whether you have a better head or a better heart.
You change your life by changing your heart. Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.
Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also to those who need it so much.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
25 facts about myself that no one else knows
- I prefer offline to online.
made me change a lot. UK
- While I was learning to drive car I used to injure 3 people every week and kill 2 every fortnight.
- I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- I have seen and experienced a lot in my life. It feels as if I have already lived multiple lives.
- I am the plot-twist in the 2nd reel!
- Don't ask me questions before eight in the morning, particularly silly ones. I'm grumpy then, and I'll probably make fun of you.
- Once I held a moment in my hand, brilliant as a star, fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour. I dripped it carelessly, Ah! I didn't know, I held opportunity.
- My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
- For me there's no life without humor. It can make the wonderful moments of life truly glorious, and it can make tragic moments bearable.
- I think as with all the great cities of the world, walking is the best way to 'feel' London.
- I suffer (actually I enjoy) from multiple personality disorder.
- Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've.
- In my house there's a light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check forgotten this before.
- I was asked thousand of really stupid-silly questions at work by customers.
- I think therefore I am severely concerned.
- I talk with my eyes.
- I have started drinking water in baby's Sippy Cup recently since I have seen ma niece doing same, and believe me it’s so much fun.
- I'm at a stage in my life where I'm having a hard time caring about things. Fortunately, I don't care.
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
- Ma Mafia name is Angie "The Grim Reaper" Anastasio.
- I never interrupt my enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Don't know why but I cry sometimes.
- For me it's kind of fun to do the impossible.
- I want to feel again few things in life.
- Cinderella's slippers were originally made out of fur, not glass. The story was changed in the 1600s by a translator. (Ye, its useless fact which has nothing to do with me.)