Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little colored lights . . . check.

WHY I WANT TO BE A PILOT

There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

I want to be a pilot because it's a fun job and easy to do. That's why there are so many pilots flying around these days.

Pilots don't need much school. They just have to learn to read numbers so they can read their instruments.

Probably a road map, too.


The salary pilots make is another thing I like. They make more money than they know what to do with. This is because most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots don't because they know how easy it is.

The three worst things to hear in the cockpit which I don't want to:

The second officer says, "Oh shit!"
The first officer says, "I have an idea!"
The captain say, "Hey, watch this!"

And I won't do joke with Controller Because Once Pilot asking permission to land said, "Guess who?"Controller switches the field lights off and replied, "Guess where!"
So, I think its little bit dangerous.

The odds against there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one, and against two bombs a million times a million to one. So when I will fly, I will cut the odds and will take a bomb.

No comments: